We understand the importance of providing great customer service in addition to design and installation. That's why we created our own service division and operate it independently from installation. Our skilled troubleshooting technicians, wide selection of supplies and HVAC equipment, and a fleet of service vehicles ensure fast, dependable and fair service for all clients.
As a service customer of Mechanical Design Services, Inc. (MDS) we can provide you with the following:
- 24 hour emergency service
- Licensed, insured and bonded technicians with HVAC certification
- Technicians trained to service all makes of commercial HVAC equipment and supplies
- Commercial and industrial equipment service
- Planned service programs tailored to your facility
- Fully stocked, radio dispatched vehicles
Radio Dispatched Service Fleet
Our service technicians have two-way radios as well as cell phones for 24x7 communication with our dispatcher.
The MDS fleet of service vehicles are equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment, tools, HVAC supplies and a complete line of inventory to get (and keep) your equipment running in short order.
Energy Recovery Service
We service all makes and models of energy recovery systems. These systems provide fresh outdoor air to meet ASHRAE 62-99 ventilation rates, while recovering energy from the exhaust air stream. The integrity of these systems provide improved indoor humidity levels, reduced energy costs, and lower first cost of air conditioning due to reduction in outdoor air load.